Regular Monday Lunches with Special Guests
This is a regular event so as to give the executives a regular forum to meet each other and members and friends of CCA.
It has been in operation for over two years now and is getting more and more popular. All members and friends are welcome to join.
Particulars of the event are as follows:
(1) Place: Tsui Hang Village Restaurant, 2/F New World Tower, 16-18 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong.
(2) Time : 12:45 to 2:30 p.m.
(3) Date : Every Monday
(4) Booked : Under “CCA”
(5) Costs : Around HKD100 per head.
Name – Date attending
1. David Wong – February 20, 2006
President of SFU Alumni
2. Mr. Gerry Campbell – March 8, 2006
Consul General of Canada
Please take note that the Monday lunch on March 6 will be cancelled and moved to March 8 to accommodate the diary of our special guests, Mr. Campbell.
If you are interested, please call Sandra at 2574-0222 to confirm your attendance